Oregon Convention Center
777 N.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
Bus Parking ∙ Business Services ∙ MAX Light Rail ∙ Phone Dataport ∙ Portland Streetcar ∙ Wheelchair Accessible ∙ Wireless Internet
The Oregon Convention Center (OCC) is the largest convention facility in the Pacific Northwest. The facility offers 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, two grand ballrooms, full-service catering and an 800-space underground parking garage. Visitors can get to and from the downtown hotel core and Portland International Airport with ease via city light rail.
OCC has been a LEED certified facility since 2004, and in 2014 achieved recertification at the Platinum level — making it one of only two convention centers in the nation to earn the highest level of certification offered through the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). Many green components are built into its daily operations, such as event recycling and composting, water and energy efficient upgrades, and purchasing local food for catering.
The center has also earned APEX/ASTM Level IV certification, the first standards created uniquely for green meetings and events. This program, verified by the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC), provides a roadmap for planning sustainable events, helping vendors and guests practice green habits, and working with the regional community to support the environment.
- Portland Ballroom: 35,000 square feet, divisible into eight sections with a 16,000-square-foot lobby
- Oregon Ballroom: 25,000 square feet, divisible into four sections perfect for large breakouts
- 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space with drive-in access from three street-level entries
- 50 meeting rooms with 18-foot ceilings and individualized lighting sets
- Lobbies and public spaces adorned with $2 million in artwork
- Two VIP suites overlooking their respective exhibit halls
- New 600-room-block headquarter hotel planned across the street
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM Level IV, and Salmon-Safe certified
- Extensive front- and back-of-house recycling and composting programs
- Received 2014 Innovation in Sustainability Award for facility energy conservation features
- New energy-saving reflective roof with solar panels planned for spring 2015
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections
- Concessions that serve both the exhibit halls and lobbies, two Portland Roasting cafés, and Stir Bistro & Lounge in the main lobby
- Award-winning customer service and community leadership