Oregon Convention Center
777 N.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
LEED Platinum ∙ Bus Parking ∙ Complimentary Wi-Fi ∙ Eco-Friendly ∙ High-Speed Internet ∙ On-Site Garage ∙ MAX Light Rail ∙ Portland Streetcar ∙ Restaurant On Site
The Oregon Convention Center (OCC) is the largest convention facility in the Pacific Northwest. It offers 255,000 square feet (23,690 sq m) of contiguous exhibit space, 52 meeting rooms, two grand ballrooms, full-service catering and an 800-space underground parking garage. Visitors can get to and from the downtown hotel core and Portland International Airport with ease via light rail and streetcars.
The OCC strives to be the most sustainable convention center in the world — and the first choice as a venue for green meetings.
A renovation of the Oregon Convention Center is underway and expected to be completed by early 2020. The project includes numerous upgrades to the center’s public spaces and ballrooms, as well as a reconstruction of the north plaza. The new designs, inspired by Oregon’s landscape, will include lichen-like carpets and forest canopy ceilings. The north plaza will be renovated to provide more flexible and usable space and to improve wayfinding for adjacent hotel guests and transit commuters. These upgrades will allow the 28-year-old center to continue to provide world-class service for today’s meeting and event needs
- Portland Ballroom: 34,200 square feet (3,177 sq m)/divisible into eight sections with a 16,000-square-foot (1,486 sq m) lobby
- Oregon Ballroom: 25,200 square feet (2,323 sq m)/divisible into four sections that are perfect for large breakouts
- 255,000 square feet (23,226 sq m) of contiguous exhibit space with drive-in access from three street-level entries
- 52 meeting rooms with 18-foot (5.49 m) ceilings and individualized lighting sets
- Two VIP Suites overlooking their respective exhibit halls
- Concessions that serve the exhibit halls and lobbies, two Portland Roasting Cafes, and Stir Bistro and Lounge in the main lobby
- Lobbies and public spaces adorned with $2 million in artwork
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED® Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM and Salmon-Safe certified
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections
- Features one of the highest-producing solar panel arrays ever placed on a U.S. convention center, generating 25% of all electrical power used at the facility annually
- Extensive recycling, composting and waste diversion programs
- New 600-room block headquarter hotel now open
- Award-winning customer service and community leadership