Oregon Convention Center
777 N.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
LEED Platinum ∙ Bus Parking ∙ Complimentary Wi-Fi ∙ Eco-Friendly ∙ High-Speed Internet ∙ On-Site Garage ∙ MAX Light Rail ∙ Portland Streetcar ∙ Restaurant On Site
Oregon Convention Center (OCC) is the largest convention facility in the Pacific Northwest. It offers 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space, 52 meeting rooms, two grand ballrooms, full-service catering and an 800-space underground parking garage. Visitors can get to and from the downtown hotel core and Portland International Airport with ease via city light rail and streetcars.
The OCC strives to be the most sustainable convention center in the world – and the first choice as a venue for green meetings.
Construction on the new 602-room Hyatt Regency Portland at the Oregon Convention Center began in 2017. OCC will also start several renovation and remodeling projects to refresh and update its space in time for the opening of the hotel in late 2019.
- Portland Ballroom: 34,200 square feet/divisible into eight sections with a 16,000-square-foot lobby
- Oregon Ballroom: 25,200 square feet/ divisible into four sections that are perfect for large breakouts
- 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space with drive-in access from three street-level entries
- 52 meeting rooms with 18-foot ceilings and individualized lighting sets
- Two VIP Suites overlooking their respective exhibit halls
- Concessions that serve the exhibit halls and lobbies, two Portland Roasting Cafes, and Stir Bistro and Lounge in the main lobby
- Lobbies and public spaces adorned with $2 million in artwork
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED® Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM, and Salmon-Safe certifi ed
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections
- Features one of the highest-producing solar panel arrays ever placed on a U.S. convention center, generating 25% of all electrical power used at the facility annually
- Extensive recycling, composting and waste diversion programs
- New 602-room block headquarter hotel opening by late 2019
- Award-winning customer service and community leadership