All of these tools are provided on a complimentary basis, unless otherwise noted. Contact your services rep or email the team at email@example.com to learn more.
Publications & PDFs
These materials are available as PDF downloads and/or physical copies:
- Travel Portland magazine – Our annual visitors guide; limited print quantities available
- International visitors guides:
- Things to See and Do Oregon – Brochure featuring top attractions locally and statewide
- Downtown Portland map
- Travel Portland pocket folders ($3 each)
- Embroidered red rose lapel stickers (35 cents each up to 1,000; 30 cents each for 1,000 or more)
- Access our gallery of rights-free images.
- Plug into Travel Portland’s social media channels to enhance your own efforts to promote an event, increase attendance and attendee engagement. Download our social media tool kit (PDF) >>
How to embed this video on your website
- Click anywhere in the video image above to expose the “YouTube” logo, then click the “YouTube” logo.
- Click the “Share” button below the video, then click “Embed.”
- Choose from the options presented:
Choose a size that works best for your website.
Travel Portland recommends disabling the “Include Related Videos” option.
- Copy the embed or iframe code (depending on the options you chose) from the box above the options.
- Paste this code verbatim into the appropriate place on your website.
Logo & Linking
- Travel Portland logo for print (zip, 185K)
- Travel Portland logo for web (jpg, 12K)
- To link your page to TravelPortland.com, simply place the logo graphic on your page and set the <a href> link to https://www.travelportland.com. Here’s the exact code to use:
<a href=https://www.travelportland.com TARGET=“_blank”>[IMAGE]</a>
- Window decals welcoming your group to Portland (free, depending on group size).
- Extensive list of local media contacts for increasing event publicity.
Verbiage for Publications & Newsletters
- 50-word Welcome Message:
Welcome to Portland
In Portland, getting around is a breeze. You’re always just a short walk or ride from limitless recreation, fabulous dining and flourishing culture. And, oh yes — the nation’s largest variety of local microbrews. See for yourself, and come early or stay late to enjoy all that Portland has to offer.
- 100-word Welcome Message:
Welcome to Portland
In Portland, it’s easy to find limitless recreation, fabulous food, craft beer and flourishing culture. See for yourself, and come early or stay late to enjoy all that Portland has to offer. With no sales tax, Portland is a haven for shoppers. You’ll find retailers large and small, international and indie within easy reach of downtown hotels. The nearby Pearl District is home to galleries, boutiques, chic restaurants and the legendary Powell’s City of Books. An award-winning airport, efficient light rail system and pedestrian-friendly city blocks in the central city make getting around town a real pleasure.
- Welcome letters from the governor and mayor are available upon request.